Thursday 4 July 2013

Collection 2000 Perfect Finish Foundation - Review

Hey All,

I got this foundation from Poundland.  I saw that it was a collection 2000 brand so I thought I would give it ago,  and if it was good then stock up on a few of them.

so here goes.....

the details on Bottle -

Collection 2000 - Perfect Finish -  Air-Whipped liquid Foundation - SPF 20 - Ivory 02
Air-Whipped Liquid Foundation - Leaves skin looking flawless and airbrushed to perfection
Medium Coverage SPF20  Oil Free
30mls


My Opinion -

Firstly I will say I have tried this foundation on 2 occasions, first time with my fingers, and the second with a stipple brush.

the first time I applied this it felt really thick and difficult to blend.  but then when i applied it with the brush the second time it blended a lot easier.

I can definitely agree ti give a flawless airbrushed look.  It made my skin feel really silky smooth.

the only downfall a can find it that the shade is quite dark considering it is only shade 2, it was even too dark for the summer months on my face.  So I am going to look and see if I can find a lighter shade.

so over all I think for now this is a great foundation especially since it is in Poundland.  as i say i am going to look for a better shade for me.

if i can find another shade i will let you know so you can all go look and see what you think of it.

GTG

See You Soon

Luv Yaz

Bye xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment