Wednesday 17 April 2013

Night Time Hand Routine

Hey All,

I thought I would let you know the routine i do on my hands every night at bedtime.

Firstly I use the Derma V10 Hand and Nail Lotion.  I Massage this into my hands and anils for a few mintues until it is fully soaked in.  I got this lotion from Poundland.  2 for £1

Next I use a Cuticle Revitalizer. I put this on all of my cuticles and massage this in until it is fully osaked into my cuticles.  I got this from Poundland.  £1

Finally I use a Cuticle Balm. I use ths on my cuticles and massage it in a little and let that soak on my nails overnight.  I got this from Avon sometime last year.  I am not sure how much it cost and they no longer sell this.

I am putting a video on youtube tomorrow showing my routine. so if you would like to know more please check out my youtube channel.

Thnx for reading

GTG

Luv Yaz

Bye xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment