Tuesday 5 November 2013

New Schedule

Hey there,

Told you I would be back lol !!!

Right so I am not just here to mess about.  I am here to anounce my new schedule that I sorted out last night.

Firstly lets start with my blogs.  I will be blogging 3 times a week, Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.

I was going to do certain things on each day but I have now decided it would be best not to as, then I dont have to worry about finding something to write.  If I leave it open then I can write about anything beauty related that week.

Finally, Youtube.  I will be uploading at least twice a week to start with but this may increase as I get more into it.  I will be uploading on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If I increase this then i will also upload on Saturdays.

I hope you like my new schedule.  It will be officially starting tomorrow.

hope you enjoy

bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment