Wednesday 6 November 2013

Review - George Under Eye Concealer

Sold at - ASDA
Cost - £4.50
Rating - 4/5

OMG I love this concealer!!!

I bought this about 3 weeks ago and I find it amazing.  I have compared it to my MUA Cover & Conceal, but there is no contest.

It is every creamy and blends into the skin soo easily.

If I use my primer and then my fixing spray ( as I normally do lol ) then it lasts all day.

It does not enhance any issues I have with my eyes, it erases most of them.

The MUA Cover & Conceal feels very oily on my skin especially under my eyes. However, with this concealer it feeks like there is nothing there, if anything it makes it feel more smooth and easier to apply the rest of my make up.

The only issue I have is the price.  I fibd it a little expensive for a shop brand concealer. I can name a few brands that have cheaper alternatives.  However, it is worth the money.

So my conclusion is, this is an amazing concealer and I WILL be repurchasing it.

hope you enjoy

bye

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment