Saturday 8 March 2014

Cracking Down !!!

Hey There,

I can't believe I can't seem to keep blogging!!

Sorry for being away for so long,there has been a lot going on in my life over the last few months.

But I am definitely back this time now lol

I will be starting afresh with reviews, OOTD, hauls etc.  I will also have a second blog which will be my version of a vlog/diary.  It will be about things from that day. It will have all things none beauty related. I will link this below.

I will be blogging on here at least 3 times a week.  Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays.  Once I have got into the swing of things, if I have enough time, I will hopefully be blogging everyday.

At the moment I am still not starting up my YouTube channel until I have got back into everything comfortably. However, if you would like me to do a video or start m videos up again just let me know an I might start them up a lot earlier then planned.

If you would like to request anything for me to blog about just let me know.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hope you enjoy my blog xxx

http://littlemissblogger09.blogspot.co.uk/










No comments:

Post a Comment