Wednesday 26 March 2014

REVIEW - George Under-Eye Concealer

Hey there,

I thought I would do a review on the  ASDA Geroge Under Eye Concealer. I got this in light as I am quite fair skinned.

With being a mum of 2 with a working partner I can sometimes miss out on a lot of sleep, especially when I have to get up at 5 in the morning to make Michael's lunch for work and then after he leaves Tyler an Dylan are just about waking up.

For me this is the best concealer I have found for this price ( £4.50 ).  I have tried different concealers and for me this one is the one that gives me the best coverage.  All you have to do is click the botom to release the product.  When I blend this in it doesn't crease and looks flawless. It makes me look like that is how I woke up looking that morning. That is the exact look I want from a concealer.

I haven't got many issues with this product, but I feel like I should try and find an issue with this and the only issue I can think of is that when you first buy it you have to give it quite a few clicks before you start getting any product.

I hope this review helps some one.

Thanks

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment