Sunday 27 April 2014

Eyeshadow Palette -Ebay

Hey there,

I couldn't help myself,  after I opened this palette I had to do a review.

I got this palette off Ebay, it only cost £8.01 so alot cheaper then some palettes, and you get 120 different colours.

With it being soo cheap I wasn't expecting much just something to help with some colourful looks. BUT OMG when I swatched a few colours I couldn't believe the pigmentation, it is amazing for the price.

This will be perfect for doing my more out there looks.

Like with every review I feel it is only fair to try and find at least one fault.

With these shadows the only faults a could find are, that they have a bit of fall out.  They are also very chalky/powdery.

They are the only faults a could find with this palette and when I run out (not for a long time lol) I will be repurchasing it.

Overall I give this palette a 8/10.  I would recommend this to anyone who wants to start experimenting with colour.

Hope you enjoyed this review

I am going to love you and see u in my next post

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment