Thursday 24 April 2014

Revlon 24 hr Colourstay Foundation

Hey there,

This is a review on the Revlon Colourstay 24hr foundation.

I think this foundation is amazing, it is perfect for me.  It covers all of my blemishes, however lets my freckles show through.  I dont know how it is possible but it does.

I love it,  I got the shade 150 BUFF and it matches my skin perfectly.

It is definately worth every penny. You dont need to use alot and it lasts all day.   It feels very light weight for the amount of coverage it gives.  It blends amazingly.

I have patches on my face that are dry, and it doesnt cling to it.  I also have patches on my face that get oily as the day goes on and this doesnt effect the coverage in any way. 

The only issue I have with this foundation is that it sets very quickly so u have to work fast.  BUT with haveing 2 young boys I am used to doing my makeup as fast as I can so it not too bad for me, but might be difficult to someone who likes to take their time.

Overall I would give this foundation 9/10

Thanks

Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment