Friday 8 March 2013

My First Blog

Hey All,

I have just decided to start a blog.

So for my first post I think I will tell you about myself.

I am 23 years old with 2 beautiful boys. aged 2 and 6 months.

I live in Stoke on Trent, in Staffordshire.  I am originally from Hull, Yorkshire but moved to start a new life.

I love beauty especially nails.

I started a You tube account so I can build my confidence. So being more confident now I thought I would start a blog. www.youtube.com/littlemissnails9/

I will post on here as often as possible mostly about nails and beauty, but might add some random stuff now n then.

well I think that is it.

If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask.

see you soon

Luv Yaz xXx
My Fiancee, My Son Tyler & my Baby Boy Dylan !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment