Tuesday 12 March 2013

Sorry Not Been On

Hey All,

Sorry I haven't been on, I have been having an amazing few days with my kids.

Mothers day for me ended tonight !!!

I haven't been allowed to do anything Michael has done everything for me and also looked after the kids !!!  he spoiled me rotten, I had a chill day on Sunday, then yesterday we went out for the day, and I had a pamper night. Finally today I had another chill out day !!

Back to normal tomorrow as I have to take my 2 year old Tyler to play group with his cousin Maisy.

Just popped on to let you know that I am going to get more serious bout my Youtube and blog.

I will be posting a blog every night alternating between Beauty and Nails.

I will be starting this tomorrow with a beauty blog.

I am also starting up a second Youtube channel dedicated to beauty. So I will have 1 channel for Nails and 1 Channel for Makeup & Beauty.

If you like my first Channel please check you my new 1 next week I will Link it in when I have created it.

If you have any video requests / Review Requests please let me know and I will do my best. !!

will be back tomorrow !!

bye  !!

Luv Yaz xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment