Saturday 9 March 2013

Pick Me Up

Hey there all,

With having my 2 boys I have had a bit of a hectic day. So when they go to bed i sometimes like to give myself a "pick me up" tonight i have decided to do my toe nails ready for Mothers Day tomorrow. ( I will put picks below)

I used a peachy pink nail polish as my main colour, then on my big toe, I added red and black flicks with white dots between . In the corner where my flicks meet a put a silver rhinestone  then added a fimo of a dragonfly diagonal from this.  ( dragonfly because of spring ). On my other toes I put a baby pink rhinestone in the centre.

Well this really worked as my "pick me up" as I feel alot more like me rather then a tired mum lol

I hope you like it !!x

I will see you soon bye

Luv Yaz xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment